Legal DepartmentThe Legal Department of A.M.A. is one of the Departments created to offer legal advice and represent the Assembly in all legal matters.
The main functions of the Department may be listed as follows:
1. Legal representation of the Assembly at the Law Courts
2. Offering general legal advice to management
3. Preparation of Legal documents
4. Assisting the various departments to enforce bye-laws and prosecute
5. Drafting of bye-laws to enhance the efficient performance of the Assemblys
6. Reacting to all correspondence that have legal implications.